Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hi! My name is Rebecca Hernandez.

 I live in Mission, Texas. I am in the 6th Grade at IDEA Mission College Prep.  My favorite subject is ELA. I am involved in schools activities, such as Soccer.  I also enjoy using the computer because these computers are new and I practice my typing skills.  Three words that describe me are: smart, awesome, and silly. The person I admire most is my mom because she has taught me mostly everything I know and she never gave up on my brother or me. If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would become an architect because I can get a good house and take care of myself. When I go to college, I will study architect.  I will attend Harvard University.  I chose this college because it is a very hard to get in and they teach you very good.   Something I think I will be challenging in college is being organized and make time to do all my projects. Something I think will be fun in college is being on your own and having no one there to boss you around. After college I will start my own business and earn enough money to have a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment