Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DO NOW 1/28/09

Reviewing in Rag's to Riches can help me by teaching me the basics of the test so I know how and what I'll have to study. It can also help me because each time I try, I try even harder so every time  I get an answer wrong, I go to the end so next time I'll want to try even harder. It is very useful because it can help me because at the same time it is fun and educational. It gets fun by all of the suspense that I'm at the million dollar question and all of a sudden I get it wrong. Even though I get it wrong, it gives me the answer so next time I'll be able to know more about this review/class. It will teach me a lot because all of the review in the questions will most likely be on the test so I will be able to pass this test with commended and make my parents proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment